Course Substitution Requests

You may need to request a course substution due to changes in program requirements or course codes or if certain courses that you need are not offered. If you have a simple course substitution, please complete our online application to file your request. Note that you can only request course substitutions for courses if you are enrolled in an Earth Sciences program. If you have a more complex case, please consult in person with the Undergraduate Chair.